Ultrasonic Smart Water Meter
1. Integrated mechanical design with protection class of IP68, able to work in long-term water immersion.
2. No mechanical moving parts and abrasion for long lifetime.
3. Small volume, fine stability and strong anti-interference ability.
4. Use of ultrasonic flow measurement technology, be installed in different angles without affecting measurement accuracy, low pressure loss.
5. Multiple transmission methods, optical interface, NB-IoT, LoRa and LoRaWAN.
1. Low initial flowrate, up to 0.0015m³/h (DN15).
2. Large dynamic range, up to R400.
3. Rating of upstream/downstream flow field sensitivity: U0/D0.
Using low power technology, one battery can work continuously for more than 10 years
It is suitable for the metering of unit residential buildings, and meets the demands for accurate metering and settlement of end users and customers' demand for big data.
|Accuracy Class||Class 2|
|Maximum Working Pressure||1.6MPa|
|Working Environment||-25°C~+55°C, ≤100%RH(If the range is exceeded, please specify on ordering)|
|Rating of Temp.||T30, T50, T70, default T30|
|Rating of Upstream Flow Field Sensitivity||U0|
|Rating of Downstream Flow Field Sensitivity||D0|
|Category of Climate & Mechanical Environment Conditions||Class O|
|Class of Electromagnetic Compatibility||E2|
|Data Communication||NB-IoT, LoRa and LoRaWAN|
|Power Supply||Battery powered, one battery can work continuously over 10 years|