LoRaWAN Dual-mode Meter Reading Module
HAC-MLLW (LoRaWAN dual-mode meter reading module), HAC-GW-LW (LoRaWAN gateway), HAC-RHU-LW (LoRaWAN handhels) and data management platform.
1. Ultra long distance communication
- LoRa modulation mode, long communication distance.
- Visual communication distance between Gateway and Meter: 1km-5km in urban environment, 5-15km in rural environment.
- The communication rate between the gateway and the meter is adaptive, realizing the longest distance communication at a low rate.
- The handhelds has a long supplementary reading distance, and batch meter reading can be carried out by broadcasting within a range of 4km.
2. Ultra-low power consumption, long service life
- The average power consumption of the dual-mode meter-end module is less than or equal to 20µA, without adding additional hardware circuits and costs.
- The meter module reports data every 24 hours, powered with an ER18505 battery or equal capacity can used for 10 years.
3. Anti-interference, high reliability
- Multi-frequency and multi-rate automatic switching to avoid co-channel interference and improve transmission reliability.
- Adopt the patented technology of TDMA communication to automatically synchronize the communication time unit to avoid data collision.
- OTAA air activation is adopted, and the encryption key is automatically generated when entering the network.
- The data is encrypted with multiple keys for high security.
4. Large management capacity
- One LoRaWAN gateway can support up to 10,000 meters.
- It can save 10-year annual frozen and monthly frozen data for the last 128 months. The cloud platform can query historical data.
- Adopt the adaptive algorithm of transmission rate and transmission distance to effectively improve the system capacity.
- Easy system expansion: compatible with water meters, gas meters and heat meters, easy to increase or decrease, gateway resources can be shared.
- Compliant with the LORAWAN1.0.2 protocol, the expansion is simple, and the capacity can be increased by adding a gateway.
5. Easy to install and use, high success rate of meter reading
- The module adopts OTAA network access method, which is easy to operate and easy to maintain.
- Gateway with multi-channel design can simultaneously receive data of multi-frequency and multi-rate.
- The meter-end module and the gateway are connected in a star network, which is a simple structure, convenient connection and relatively easy management and maintenance.