LoRaWAN Non-magnetic Inductive Metering Module
● LoRa modulation mode, long communication distance; ADR function is available, automatic switching of multi-frequency points and multi-rates to improve the reliability of transmission; Adopting the TDMA communication technology, automatically synchronizing the communication time unit to avoid data collision; OTAA air activation network automatically generated Encryption key, simple operation and convenient maintenance; Data encrypted with multiple keys, high security; Support wireless or infrared (optional) parameter setting reading;
● The non-magnetic metering sensor comes with a low-power MCU, which collects and processes 3-channel inductance signals and supports forward and reverse metering. The non-magnetic metering sensor supports automatic switching between high-speed sampling and low-speed sampling to achieve the optimal design of power consumption; The max flow rate is 5 cubic meters per hour.
● Non-magnetic inductance supports the disassembly detection flag setting function. When disassembly is detected, the disassembly flag is set, and the abnormal flag is reported when reporting.
● Battery low voltage detection report: when the voltage is lower than 3.2V (Error: 0.1V), set the battery low voltage flag; report this abnormal flag when reporting.
● Magnetic interference detection and reporting: when it is detected that the module is subject to magnetic interference, the magnetic interference flag is set, and the abnormal flag is reported when reporting.
● Built-in memory, internal parameters will not be lost after power off, and can be used normally without setting parameters again after changing the battery.
● Default data report: one data in every 24 hours.
● The function parameters of the module can be set through wireless, and the near-field infrared setting function can be optional.
● Support infrared method to upgrade the application.
● Standard spring antenna, flexible circuit board antenna or other metal antennas can also be customized according to different requirements.